We’re always open to guest writers on MashCurry, as long as the writing is high quality and a good fit with our style. We’re interested in stories about Web trends, specifically stories that focus on analysis rather than just straight news reporting. Please note that we do not typically run product or services reviews by guest authors, and, as noted below, guest authors cannot promote companies they work for or have a business relationship with.
We are always looking for people who could write from a scratch rather than using copy and paste. Add a bit of humour, spice it up and you could come aboard on payment basis.
The first thing we ask of potential guest writers is that you email some samples of your writing to email@example.com
Few More Things To Note
- We don’t guarantee to publish your submission, but we will review it and make a decision on publication. We’ll also give you feedback either way.
- We reserve the right to edit the post as needed for style, content, length, etc. Ourpolicy is to give guest authors a chance to review our edits before posting when possible, but ReadWrite retains final editorial control.
- By submitting a post to us, you are affirming that the content is original to you, the author, and has not appeared elsewhere online or in print. (In certain circumstances we will accept material that has already been published. If you feel like this should be the case for your article, please state where and when it ran when you pitch your post.)
- We don’t pay for guest posts.
- Every guest author gets a short bio (two to three sentences) on their author page where they can link to their company, blog, projects, Twitter, etc. However, in order to maintain editorial standards, our post must not promote companies that you work for or have a business relationship with. If you mention a company you have a relationship with, now or in the past, you must disclose this to us.